AU small finance bank missed call balance: AU Small Finance Bank’s convenient and hassle-free way to check your account balance is through the “Missed Call Balance” service. With just a simple missed call from your registered mobile number, you can know your account balance instantly on your mobile anytime, anywhere.
For this, you do not need to go to Internet banking or any bank branch, and it is absolutely free.
It has been started keeping in view the convenience of the account holders so that you can be updated with your balance from time to time.
Read the full article to know how you can make the most of this efficient and secure banking solution.
AU small finance bank missed call balance
Account balance check number = 18001202586
Mini Statement check number = 18001212586
FASTAG balance check number = 9594744440
Toll-free customer care number = 1800 1200 1200, 1800 26 66677
Non-toll-free customer care number = 1860 1200 1200, 0141 – 7141000, 0141 – 6133000,
Credit card toll-free number = 1800 1200 1500
Credit card non-toll-free number = 0141-7141100, 0141-4455000
Customer care Complaint Email ID = email@example.com
Credit card complaint Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For NRI service Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support Email ID = email@example.com
How to check AU small finance bank missed call balance
Register Your Mobile Number
Before doing a balance check through missed call service, please ensure that your mobile number is registered with AU Small Finance Bank.
Usually, during account opening, you would have been asked to provide your mobile number.
In case you have not registered your mobile number or have changed your number recently, first update your mobile number by visiting your nearest AU Small Finance Bank branch or through the online banking platform of the bank
Dial missed call balance check number
Dial AU Small Finance Bank’s designated missed call number (18001202586), and for mini statement dial 18001212586 for account balance inquiry.
After dialing the number, the call will automatically disconnect after a few rings.
Wait for the SMS
After a few seconds of dialing the missed call number, you will receive an SMS on your mobile phone containing your AU Small Finance Bank account balance details.
The SMS usually contains your available balance, the last few transactions, and the date and time of the inquiry.
AU small finance bank missed call Eligibility
- You should be an account holder in AU Small Finance Bank.
- Your mobile number should be linked to your accounts for AU bank balance inquiry.
- This service will work only if the missed call is made from an account-registered mobile number
- Registered mobile number should be activated to receive SMS
Feature of AU small finance bank missed call service
- AU Bank’s missed call service works on all devices provided the mobile number is linked to the account
- AU Bank’s missed call service works on all devices provided the mobile number is linked to the account.
- Missed call service does not require internet connectivity on your mobile.
- This service is available 24/7, you can check your balance any time by dialing the missed call number.
- AU Small Finance Bank Missed Call Balance Check Services is absolutely free of cost.
- Get the balance of all your accounts with just one missed call on this number (18001202586).
- Get the last five transactions* in just one missed call on this number (18001212586).
Lastly, AU Small Finance Bank’s missed call service provides a hassle-free and time-saving method to check your account balance.
With the simple steps mentioned in this article, you can check your balance and stay updated all the time.